LabSpeed OEM focuses on the needs of the Analytical Instrument manufacturer.
LabSpeed seamlessly integrates with existing instrument analysis software to instantly enhance and add value. Out of the box, LabSpeed provides your customer
- Sample browsing and selection
- Data mining, drilldown and visual analytics
- LIMS connectivity
- Paper-saving reporting
- Data Transfer to Excel™ and Word™ and other 3rd party applications
- Charts and trend analysis
- Limit and Quality Control checking
- Print Limits
- Data transformation capability and calculations using instrument data
- Process Monitoring and Auto-export and Auto-print
- Statistical Process Control (SPC charts)
- End-user customized solutions for everyday operations
Topos Technologies will customize LabSpeed for an OEM’s specific needs. Customization through LabSpeed’s advanced intrument add-in architecture and common interface provides a quick, reliable and inexpensive solution for specials and custom data solutions.
- Quick to Market. Provide the features your customers need today, not "tomorrow"
- Cost Effective. Free up your team to do what it does best -- data acquisition software
- Customer Satisfaction. A satisfied customer means future sales
- Specials Platform. Create customer "specials" without a new instrument software release
- 21-CFR Part 11. Comply with FDA guidelines with secure digital signatures
Add 21-CFR Part 11 Compliance to your analysis application
LabSpeed provides a unique and highly cost-effective solution for compliance with the FDA 21-CFR Part 11 laboratory guidelines. The combination of integrating Topos 21 CFR Part 11 libraries with OEM Instrument Software and LabSpeed provides a complete 21 CFR Part 11 solution that can be realized at a fraction of the time and cost it would otherwise take. read more...
Contact us or call 508-460-1134 today for complete information and free quote.