What Makes LabSpeed Different?
LabSpeed doesn't import data like other data analysis programs. Instead, LabSpeed uses Instrument Add-Ins that connect directly to the instrument data source (database or file). The Add-In defines everything that is needed to query the database -- the connection, the tables, fields and structure, even the important fields the analyst needs to locate and browse for data. A LabSpeed user needs to know nothing at all about the data source, which saves considerable time and allows routine access to the most important part of any analysis -- the results!
LabSpeed keeps the database contents secure -- it never writes to the database. The Lab Manager can configure LabSpeed to require a secure log-in every time or to configure LabSpeed to automatically log-in "behind the scene" so an operator can access and report on data without knowing the private database login password.
Who Will Use LabSpeed?
- Lab Managers
- Lab Technicians
- Instrument Operators
How Will LabSpeed Be Used?
- Browse and review current or historical data
- Create custom export formats for transfering data to LIMS or other third party applications
- Create custom reports, charts, drilldown grids and data tables
- Perform research and data mining
- Monitor an automated process in real time
- Auto-export and auto-print to multiple destinations within the organization
- Control a process using SPC charts
- Perform limit and quality checks; generate pass/fail reports
- Analyze data trends and relationships
- Apply custom calculations using instrument data
- Automate data transformations
- Build a custom solution for a particular client or requirement
- Perform diagnostics and instrument testing
- Share data and views with colleagues
- Present results at meetings
- Comply with 21-CFR Part 11 FDA government guidelines
What Are The Benefits?
- Simplifies everyday operations
- Builds more intelligence within given production and testing processes
- Eliminates manual data collection and transcription errors
- Automates repetitive procedures
- Increases staff productivity
What Is The Value?
LabSpeed includes capability normally found only in separate software packages such as Crystal Reports®, SigmaPlot®, InfinityQS® and Excel™. LabSpeed includes all standard visual analytic designers in one common research and reporting environment.
- Report Designer
- Chart Designer
- Statistical Chart Designer (SPC)
- Data Table Designer
- Drilldown Grid Designer
- Limit Check and Value Look-up Table Designer